Re: Season 2--re-evaluation

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 1996 14:39:08 +0700

>>>ANIMATION:
>>>Cry Turmoil also had a hint of this technic (sp?). Other
>>>episodes, like Mutation City, had HORRIBLE animation,
>>>especially with T-B and Razor.
>>>Watch that scene in the obstacle course in Mutation City
>>
>>I think my favorite style is that from "Katastrophe" - it's probably my
>>favorite story too.
>
>Personally, I liked "Mutation City" a little better than the other eps
>(actually, it's my favorite ep).

And I think that I know the reason on why you like the "Mutation City"
episode, right Lt.Feral? ;-) Well, if I cann't guess correctly the reason
on why you like "Mutation City", I just hope that Feral can.

>I also enjoyed"Bright and Shiny Future". I
>guess I liked Mook's animation (especially the early second season stuff) a
>little better than the rest.

I will comment on the second season after I have seen all the second episodes.

BTW, I think that I like the early second season's plot, it really
incorporated Felina's role in the SwatKats universe, some of the later
second season's plot seem to be just a recap from the first season
episodes.