RE: Season 2--re-evaluation

From: Matthew O. Weber <mweber_at_scpo.schoolcraft.cc.mi.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 96 17:40:00 PST

>ANIMATION:
>Cry Turmoil also had a hint of this technic (sp?). Other
>episodes, like Mutation City, had HORRIBLE animation,
>especially with T-B and Razor.
>Watch that scene in the obstacle course in Mutation City

I think what's happened is that Mook's anime style has "leaked" into the
animation and over-rode the style sheets. IMO, I like the action & story
behind that scene and the animation isn't really _that_ bad -- just a little
different.

I think my favorite style is that from "Katastrophe" - it's probably my
favorite story too.

 -Matt
mweber_at_schoolcraft.cc.mi.us