Re: Power Puff Girls!

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 17:27:00 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 13 Feb 1996, Andy Hill wrote:

> matt_w_at_mci.newscorp.com (Matt Weber) wrote:

> Though alt.tv.swatkats is usually fairly dead, it's mainly because the kats
> mailing-list is "home" to over 70 katfans who don't have time for both.
> I think the kat-list is at least in the top-ten of fan-type lists for
> membership, and suspect it even places in the top three somewhere behind
> a couple of DA lists. 70 netfans indicates an _awful_ lot of "real" fans
> that the Nielsen's don't always catch, and both Disney and Warner's
> seem to have done the math. I guess things move a bit more slowly south
> of the Mason-Dixon line.

        He he he! If I had access to that newsgroup, you'd see post-stravaganza!

A.J. Freda You want SWAT Kats sound clips, I'll make em!
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us Soon coming to rat.org: 16bit,44.1Khz, stereo
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kat WAV files!!!! Ranging from 4-10Mb!
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS