Merchandise (was: Re: deep-six the off top...)

From: Matthew O. Weber <mweber_at_scpo.schoolcraft.cc.mi.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 96 17:00:00 PST

Andy wrote:
Oh yeah, went through a Canadian Wal-Mart yesterday and found that they'd
stocked the Kat-vids, but despite Christian Tremblay's info to the contrary,
there wasn't a single kat-toy to be found. And naturally, after looking
everywhere
else for "Strike of Dark Kat" and ending up getting the thing from the
'States -
guess what shows up at Wal-Mart? Grrrrrrrrrrr.......
 -----
This reminds me, has anyone seen any sign of the wrist-watches? I haven't
come across any in my search and wanted to know who the manufacturer was and
what stores carry them. I'd hope that stores that are selling the other H-B
character watches would carry kats, but that might be expecting too much.

 -Matt
mweber_at_schoolcraft.cc.mi.us