Re: The elimanation of humankind in the kat planet.

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 1996 19:14:05 -0800

>>The nuclear war would explain the yellow & green sky,
>
>Or maybe the yellow & green sky is been caused by the composition of their
>atmosphere (If they are in another planet.). Of course maybe it just the
>way they ink the sky.

To quote a certain Kat - "Bingo!". Yep, that's exactly it - it's just the
way they
 ink the sky. Tremblays chose those colours for Megakat City's skyline way
before the first episodes, and the earliest Kats art I have is a copy of the
poster
they used to pitch the series - complete with the "Giant Bacteria" about to
devour the
Turbokat - and set against the now familiar green/yellow hues of the
Katmosphere.