Re: Humankind, Katkind, etc.

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 1996 19:14:07 -0800

>>That always had me wonderin'. From the toy, which has a removable
>
>I noticed that too. What's with the robot mechanics hanging out of his
>stomach? Is this some sort of life support system similar to what Darth
>Vader had? Surely someone must have noticed this during the approval
>process, or someone had to get the idea for the design from somewhere.

>From what I understand, the Tremblays tricked the characters up with all that
stuff, and if I ask them why, the response will simply be "because it looked
cool!".
Heh.

Oh yeah, I'm really slow lately, but we managed to get hold of the "Curse of
Kataluna"
script, but not the others as of yet. I'll keep trying. That makes for two
complete
scripts I've got, now I just need time to scan 'em in.