Re: The elimanation of humankind in the kat planet.

From: B-ko Daitokuji <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 1996 21:37:54 -0800

At 07:14 PM 1/20/96 -0800, you wrote:

>>>The nuclear war would explain the yellow & green sky,

But what then about the red and black sky at might? I've seen this in some
of the eps.

>>Or maybe the yellow & green sky is been caused by the composition of their
>>atmosphere (If they are in another planet.). Of course maybe it just the
>>way they ink the sky.

That's my guess. In my newwr fanfics, they even have a blue sun instead.

>To quote a certain Kat - "Bingo!". Yep, that's exactly it - it's just the
>way they
> ink the sky. Tremblays chose those colours for Megakat City's skyline way
>before the first episodes, and the earliest Kats art I have is a copy of the
>poster
>they used to pitch the series - complete with the "Giant Bacteria" about to
>devour the
>Turbokat - and set against the now familiar green/yellow hues of the
>Katmosphere.

But would they have meant to have the SWAT Kats live on another planet from
the start? Dear lord, help me, I'm wacko!
Ryan "Jake "B-ko Daitokuji" Shard" Kelley
SWAT Kats Extremist
This is just a moment of B-ko's life.
Forget about it! I don't have all day!!
- A-ko Magami

You realize this will affect your grade!
- Miss Ayumi

Please stop fighting!
- C-ko Kotobuki