Groveling now

From: Nicole Virginia Boultinghouse <nvb0001_at_jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 1995 18:45:45 -0500 (CDT)

Okay, okay, so I am desperate now. Big time. Our local so-called cable
company for my school doesn't _at_#%@&* carry the Cartoon Network at all.

I also still can't check out the archives because "file to large to be
opened by Simpletext" GRRRRRRRRR....

I hate to be a bother, but this is just about the last straw. I want to get
past the "I don't know anything" stage so I can get in on relevant
conversation. I hate my being this way as much as the rest of you do,
promise. So here's another plea, Can someone PLEASE tape the episodes for me,
or kindly drop an address that I can write to to get them? Those overseas
prices are sounding pretty good to me!!!!!

Any response that wishes to remain anonymous inhelping this fool out can
e-mail me at nvb0001_at_jove.acs.unt.edu

-The ever annoying one- Niki
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Be careful, Feral is after your heads!"-Callie
"So's Razor..."(rubbing head) -Chance -SwatKats-
                                                The Radical Squadron

    wwwww w w www wwwwwww w w www wwwwwww wwwww
    w w w w w w w w w w w w w w
      w w w w wwwww w ww wwwww w w
   w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w
    wwwww w w w w w w w w w w wwwww
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx