Re: Groveling now

From: MATT WEBER <MATT_W_at_delphi.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 1995 17:17:54 -0400 (EDT)

Macs. I kind of drooled over the Multimedia stuff on the new PowerMac,
but I keep getting the idea that the whole Apple outfit may end up just
like Amiga.

No! Ahhh! Don't say that! Amigas _will_ be back!

Now back to the subject at hand:
Nikki, I can probably get you those copies quicker than Andy...
I've been trying to organize my videotape collection of the
episodes & re-tape some that didn't turn out as well as I
hoped (thanks to the *wonderful* cable company who owns a
monopoly). I'll let you know shortly what the status is.

Hmm.. Sounds like Andy isn't the only one with online access
problems! I've got a brand-new fan-art done and I can't
even mail it to Paul.. <stupid %&$#!_at_ computer>

-Matt