Re: Groveling now

From: Andy Hill <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 1995 09:49:12 -0700

>On Sat, 23 Sep 1995, Andy Hill wrote:

>I like tennis, but not when reading mail. Your word wrapping is messed up.

Can't quite figure out why this is happening. The settings on Eudora here are
 80 columns/Word Wrap on, but I still have to manually keep the line length
by hitting return so it doesn't exceed your stuff. Go fig.

>Simpletext is a Mac application. Since this is very off topic, I wrote to the
>author directly with my suggestion. And it wasn't to sell their Mac. ;-)

Macs. I kind of drooled over the Multimedia stuff on the new PowerMac,
but I keep getting the idea that the whole Apple outfit may end up just
like Amiga.
      "Spies uncover stuff nobody knows about. Artists do the opposite" --
"Betty", 9/20/95