Pastmaster ...

From: Leet Wai Leong Simon <leetwail_at_iscs.nus.sg>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 1995 17:52:16 +0800 (GMT-8)

I'm writing a piece of fanfic right now and I'm kinda curious as to how
time-travel actually works in SWATKatverse ... the only bit I remember is
from "Bride of the Pastmaster" where the SWAT Kats return BEFORE they
left, assumably displacing their "real-time" counterparts (they return to
where they were supposed to be at that instance in time, but retain any
changes they've undergone ... memories, equipment etc. after their little
dark age adventure).

Comments? Ideas? Thesis?

Simon Leet <leetwail_at_iscs.nus.sg> :)
- "You know you're in trouble when ...
   you think divinity is a triple-layered cheesecake
   and being sinful is having too much divinity."