Re: *Ahem*

From: Leet Wai Leong Simon <leetwail_at_iscs.nus.sg>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 1995 17:44:39 +0800 (GMT-8)

Kinda tangential message, so pardon me ...

I came across an article about the Turner-Time Warner merger in Time
recently and they quoted some top Time Warner executive as saying Ted
Turner "teaches cats how to land on their feet" (in praise of his savvy,
I suppose) and the article ended with "even a wildcatter could become a
pussycat" (some reference to how Ted was happier, healthier, closer
to his children blah, blah, blah ...)

Does anyone else find this oddly ironic? :)

Simon Leet <leetwail_at_iscs.nus.sg> :)
- "You know you're in trouble when ...
   you think divinity is a triple-layered cheesecake
   and being sinful is having too much divinity."