Things that inhale and exhale in MegaKat City...\

From: August Yang <wntrmute_at_ritz.mordor.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 1995 14:39:57 -0400 (EDT)

Before we get into that I've found out that TNT (Turner Network Television)
has it's own e-mail address (tnt_at_turner.com), but fingering and/or telneting
to this site has availed nothing. (I was hoping to get e-mail to Ted
Turner, himself). However, this might be another avenue to pursue the
Liberation of the SWAT Kats. (SLF?)

In any case, this other species thing has brough to mind two other episodes.
One, in _SWAT Kats Unplugged_, the guy they were initially chasing was a
hyena, not a Kat. This open up whether or not there are other canine
species on the Planet of the Kats. (Oooo. bad B-movie potiential here flox)
Two, in the episode most recently shown, Chance says, "Purrs like a
kitten, Growls like a lion". Wild Kats? Or maybe Lions, along with
other species, are a kind of Noble Breed, like royalty with humans.

August Paul yang spends too much time thinking about this sort of thing
--
wntrmute_at_ritz.mordor.com | For my Life
Public Relations and Official Test Audience for the FDC | Still ahead,