Re: stats, and some old posts

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 1996 14:55:29 +0700 (WIB)

>I may as well post some closing stats on the list. They might be of some
>interest to some of you.

Thanks for the stats, Rat. :)

>Currently:
>
>56 members on the normal list
>19 members on the digest version
>75 total list members
>
>I don't have any data on how many people were on the list in the past. I
>never kept that information.
>
>Number of posts breakdown:
>
>12/95 625 - I have no idea what caused such a jump

You got me as a new subscriber, remember? :)

BTW, to you that have an access to a web browser but can't access
"alt.tv.swatkats", maybe the SK Sci-Fi Channel page that Kevin L. Knoles
mention might be a good alternative place to chat about the Kats.

"http://www.scifi.com/cgi-bin/rbox/articles.pl?1&6&344"