Re: New site..

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 1996 16:36:58 +0700 (WIB)

>>AAAAACCCCKKKKKK!!!!! I can only do text-browsing!!!!
>
>Edo's page is text (mostly)

I try to make my pages as simple as possible, so that most web browser can
read it.

BTW, I could make a lot of graphics and image maps, but the result is that
some web browser can't access it, should I do it?

About Razor's Lament:
>>Sorry! I already read it! Niome in that story reminds me of DeDe.
>
>But if you're unfourtionate enough to have werad it... I rest my
>case! IT SUCKS! Edo, you don't HAVE to keep it on your web site
>if you don't WANT to.

Hey, I want to. SK fanfic stories got its very own very special
characteristic, just like any SK episode.

>Ryan Kelley

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."