New site..

From: J. Fernandez <Twip_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 00:11:15 -0400

I'm starting a new SK site, it's still under construction and you'll
need a browser that supports client-side image maps.. like netscape. The
only things that are availible is the Fanfic Screening Room, and the Hot
Links, the rest will give you a 404 err. Yes, there is going to be
SK-realted games.. I'm starting off with Space Kats(almost done) and
working up to bigger projects, maybe even a Ted Turner Shoot-o-rama. The
site: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/8904/skhome.html . That's it
for now..

J.F.