Re: New site..

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 19:17:52 +0700 (WIB)

>>I'm starting a new SK site, it's still under construction and you'll
>>need a browser that supports client-side image maps.. like netscape.
>
>I think Netscape is the standard for WWW communications, with Internet
>Explorer somewhere close behind.

Yeah, Netscape and Microsoft really have a war on this.

>I think most people can access (sp?!) your site.

Not Louie of course, his computer doesn't have a web browsing capability. I
think that a lot of people can browse rat.org with just a simple web
browser.

>>The only things that are availible is the Fanfic Screening Room,

I can't access the Fanfic Screening Room, what's wrong?

>>and the Hot Links, the rest will give you a 404 err.

Hmmm... 404 error a.k.a. where is the damn file?!

>>Yes, there is going to be SK-realted games...
>>I'm starting off with Space Kats(almost done)
>
>Hopefully downloadable as well.

How about if I make a Marathon level based on Dr. Viper?