Re: New site..

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 22:10:26 -0700

>I'm starting a new SK site, it's still under construction and you'll
>need a browser that supports client-side image maps.. like >netscape.

I think Netscape is the standard for WWW communications, with Internet
Explorer somewhere close behind. I think most people can access (sp?!) your
site.

>The only things that are availible is the Fanfic Screening Room, >and the
Hot Links, the rest will give you a 404 err.

I just looked at the site. It's cool! So far, I think it has a really good
interface. Theyre's next to nothing there, but that's all the reason to
check back!! (a word of advise: don't download Razor's Lament by: Ryan
"oddities" KellEy. I think I was stoned [though I know I never have been] or
something when I wrote it!

>Yes, there is
>going to be SK-realted games... I'm starting off with Space >Kats(almost done)

Hopefully downloadable as well.

>and working up to bigger projects, maybe even a Ted Turner >Shoot-o-rama.

Well, If you could ever find enough screen shots of a
sabre-toothed-monkey-o-saurous, then it WOULD be cool! After all, tED DID
live through the ice ages (darn!) but I wonder why how many tar pits he's
fallen into during his 90,874,325 year (and still knows diddly squat!) life?

Ryan "PSI-Kat-A!" Kelley
The SWAT Kat Extremist, anime fan, Sailor Moon fan
"Ryan, what does this mean?" -Idiot brother
"Thank you for pressing the self destruct button!" -my computer "Ulysses"