Re: stats, and some old posts

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 20:27:43 -0700

>I may as well post some closing stats on the list. They might be of some
>interest to some of you.

Any SK info is intrest to me!

>Currently:
>
>56 members on the normal list
>19 members on the digest version
>75 total list members
>
>I don't have any data on how many people were on the list in the past. I
>never kept that information.

=(

>The list opened on 3/30/95
> closed on 7/?/96 (hasn't been closed yet, so I don't know)
>total time open: 1 year 3 months (almost).

yeah... almost! Oh well. I'll at least try to find another list server.

>Number of posts breakdown:

>12/95 625 - I have no idea what caused such a jump

Easy. I started posting (and stopped printing out every peice of mail that I
got!)!! I think I went by the name B-ko Daitokuji... no... I started posting
before then. Possably in July (coinky dinky?) or August. I'm sure I joined
by May (but way back then I was a lurker wasting computer paper. Donno. I'll
ask Lou for the percise date [since I gave that first three hundred or so
pages {no joke} to him])

>Total posts: 4992
>
>By the time I actually pull the plug, we'll be at 5000 posts I'm sure.

Well I'll post eight more times, and that'll work.

>And here's a couple nastalgic posts... aww.. brings back memories. > :)

... And as the time flies, these memories will become sweeter still. For a
year and three months (ALMOST!), we shared our dreams. Now the day I dreaded
is drawing nearer, I can tell this will have changed all our lives for
better or worse. Yet another profound statement from the mind of that guy
with too many nicknames.

>If anyone wants to see more of these old posts, check out the list
>archive at http://rat.org/pub/kats/list-archive/
>(or FTP it if you'd rather)

Won't that site remain open?

Ryan "B-ko Daitokuji", "Jake Shard", "Pastmaster" Kelley
The first... and mabye only SWAT Kat Extremist, Anime
fan, possable Sailor Moon Extremist, the one with too many
nicknames.
"I beleive all wars and politics ... blow away ... and only
good art will last forever." -Narssus