Miscellaneous ramblings

From: Matt Weber <mweb_at_mich.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 19:30:28 -0400

Re: Remco figures
>When I was buying them, the stores were closing them out; but if I see any,
>I'll try and get them for yous. :)

It appears that all the figures may be gone.. I've checked all my local
sources and couldn't find anything but the ID4 characters. :P

Re: Home-made stuff
>And...I made this really neat SK button, and all my school supplies is
>covered with SK pitures.

Hmm.. anyone else make any SK items for yourself (since Ted no longer does)?
I made a t-shirt with an iron-on transfer. It turned out pretty good!

-Matt