Abi's Expository Outburst!

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 19:18:33 -0400 (EDT)

chance chastised:
> In the case of poor Dr. Abi above, the audience had to be told that
>the dig they were working on was the "Katchu Picchu dig" (setting up the later
>appearance of KP himself)
Well- this is the way yers truley would have handled it: ABI: "Make sure
those tarps are tied down- if they blow away it'll set us back for months!"
INTERN/SLAVE: "Yeah- Katchu Picchu's waited for 6,000 years, he can wait
until this storm's over to be rediscovered!" ... or something to that effect.
=^^=
oh, and terra typed:
>>>"Of course you realize, this means Waaaaaaanhhhh!" - (Terra, circa 1984)
>Ummm, in 1984, I was only a year old, and back then we didn' have a
>computer, do =P
It was a compliment, dearie! Everyone knows how old u r!
=^^=