Re: ... romance?

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 16:32:32 -0400 (EDT)

At 07:41 AM 5/15/96 -0700, chance wrote:
>"The scent of her drove him wild with desire. Every breath, every movement,
> was a study in beauty. His heart raced..."

"Oh!" Cried the katfans one by one, as they opened the fateful email. An odd
sensation leapt into the very core of their beings from the glowing phosphor
screens. Long-buried masochistic seeds took root and sprouted in their
hearts, sending tendrils that choked their taste and judgement, as the kudzu
vine covers all with it's alien morass. "Oh, Chance! We never knew that
katfic could be so... so... satisfying- so meaninful. Give us more- we MUST
have more! Pair Manx up with the old lady with the car that breaks down all
the time! Pair Ulysses Feral with Abi! Callie with Steele, Razor with a
Creepling! Ann with Dark Kat! Felina with Hard Drive! Yes, yes, YES!!!!"

Springtime in MegaKat City, Indeed! Maybe we should write a round-robin
Purple Prose Katfic, something katfans can turn to when there's no emetic in
the house.