Re: ... romance?

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 23:37:51 -0400 (EDT)

At 07:16 AM 5/16/96 -0700, chance wrote:
>ROTFLMAO! Yes, fanfic entirely composed of overblown adjectives
>and adverbs...I like it. Throw in some halting sentences and you'd
>have Barbara Taylor Bradford cold. (Just tack an airsick bag to the bottom
>of the "foreword"...just to be safe and junk.)
"Y-Y-You mean.... like this?" Good thing I use my talents only for good, not
evil! ^-^ Got a great idea on this, but I'll wait for general release until
the kats still being schooled get their general release.

>>... something katfans can turn to when there's no emetic in the house.
>
>Hmm. "Captain Planet" tapes, every version of "Jane Eyre", a best-seller called
>"101 Bob Saget Quotes for Every Occasion" and a picture of the "Olsen Twins"
>in a heart-shaped frame. I think I've got "emetic" covered - don't you?
Hhhhuuuuurrrrrkkkk! (quick- think of TurboKat, think about seeing Miyazaki's
LAPUTA tommorow, think of anthropomorphic felines! Whew!) Man! I just had
dinner, got to be careful what I read.
>(Man, I forgot the LD of "Barbarella"...)
Actually, shouldn't that be good to see? If being embarrasing to JF&Co
counts for anything, it should (just grit your teeth & say "It's for the
good of the whole world!")
B.C.N.U.
Paul