Re: your mail

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Sat, 11 May 1996 13:06:49 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 11 May 1996, DJ Clawson wrote:

> Hey! Sorry about this, but how can I get on the SWAT Kats fan club? I
> remember one being announced a while ago, but my e-mail wasn't working to
> well then and I had some trouble responding! Thanks.
>
> Dr. Jake

just send Walter your address, and you'll recieve the 1st fan club issue
as soon as it's completed. I think his address is wkoziol_at_ix.netcom.com

I am currenlty working on the first issue, and I ship the disks to Walter
and he prints them out and mails them. If I had a color printer this
could be much easier. Walter would probably love a donation to pay for
the color printouts and a new color cartridge when it wears out. :) His
color printer's going to get a workout from my FCNL (Fan Club NewsLetter)
pages! I'm using gradient fills and much more. hehehe. :) It's looking
awesome!

A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS