Re: Sountrack

From: Erin O'Connell <istr2198_at_fox.nstn.ca>
Date: Sat, 11 May 1996 12:15:41 +0000

I did reply to your message (don't know if I was one of the 2 or not)
but I'm not sure if the response got through - my E-Mail has been
totally freaking out the last few days. haven't been able to
retrieve any messages for two days - and the way this group talks
(types) I figured my computer would crash with all the new messages
once I got it up and running again. 'Tweren't too bad, tho.

Oh, BTW, I was interested in the soundtrack.

Erin