Re: Early Kats renditions.

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 22:22:50 -0500

> Good Question. I wanna know too. All I've seen is a small
>poster of an early version of the SWAT Kats in WCK #1. From the way

        Now that I do have it in front of me I can give a more accurate
description. Their flight suits were blue and black, but not yellow.
I think the yellow was actually supposed to be a lighting effect.
Razor did kind of look like a dork, but it wasn't really because his
helmet was too big, but rather because he was giving a salute while
resting one arm on a small missle standing upright next to him, with
his opposite foot on a box, and his sleeve on the arm he was resting on
the missle was several inches too long so it drooped. The background
was yellow and organge, and the ground was pinkish purple. The SWAT
Kats logo was as I described it, but with red borders on the letters.
Oh, and the little rat creatures which were along the bottom of the
poster as well as the corners, were blue with yellow glowing eyes.

Kevin L. Knoles