24 fps?

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 21:25:11 -0500 (CDT)

    In what instances have there been 24 frame per second animation on
SWAT Kats? I know there have been several instances, and being the intense
nitpicker I am, I wanna know more. I seem to recall a little in each of Mook's
first season eps, and I think there was some in the better looking second season
ones too. And though it's not really animation, whenever you see something
flicker rapidly (Like the TurboKat during Speed of Heat or the Enforcer Chopper
rotors.), that's almost alway at 24 fps. Let's see, some specific instances I
can recall of 24 fps animation...The train carrying gold in SWAT Kats Unplugged,
the TurboKat POV though the hanger's runway, the MetalliKat express followed
by Enforcers in Metal Urgency, portions of the Macrobots in MU, the centrifuge
scene in The Pastmaster Always Rings Twice. I know there are tons more, but I
just can't recall any specifics immediately. Anyone know of some others?

  |\ __ /| Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu |\ __ /|
  | | | |
   \ / Check out SWAT Kats on the Web: \ /
     \/ http://rat.org/kats \/