Re: Early Kats renditions.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sat, 11 May 1996 17:04:33 +0700

On Wed, 8 May 1996 16:04:25 -0500 Kevin L. Knoles wrote:
> Good Question. I wanna know too. All I've seen is a small
>poster of an early version of the SWAT Kats in WCK #1.

What is WCK #1?

>But anyway, the image
>was of an early rendition of the SWAT Kats, T-Bone was much shorter
>and stockier than on the show, and Razor was a smaller Kat with a
>skinny little neck and a big helmet that made him look kind of dorky.

Does it look like the drawings that A.J. mention recently? Is the style the same?

>They were in the blue and *yellow* suits, and the scene had a
>pinkish purple background.

Pink?! And we think that yellow and green sky is kinda ... 'weird'.

>There were what looked like some small
>rat-like creatures, perhaps early version of the Creeplings(?), in
>the corners of the poster.

I want to see it!

>Anyway, the TurboKat was in the
>background and it looked *ugly* IMO, light blue under a heck of a lot
>of black ink that looked like reentry burns,

Probably getting that burns from all of its supersonic flights. :)

>with an usually large
>nose and, and these sharp things jutting out of its nose.

Sharp things?

>That's all I can remember for now. I
>can probably give a more accurate description if I had it in front of
>me.

Can you scan it? I think that the rest of us on the list want to see that image, no matter how small it is.

>I'm just glad that SWAT Kats evolved into what is instead of
>staying that way.

Well, I hope that SWAT Kats evolved in each new episode, the problem is, there is no new episode. Lets just say that they are in 'suspended animation' and not cancelled. Get it? 'suspended animation' :) Ahh... Nevermind.

>Kevin L. Knoles

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"Coming my queen!"