Re: What's Up With Dogs?

From: <LtFFeral_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 18:37:27 -0500

More stuff from Cartoon Network concerning SK:

<< Hiya!

  Well, as you probably know by now, SWAT Kats is now being shown only on
Saturdays at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
  We're still trying to find out about why episodes of SWAT Kats shown here
on Cartoon Network differ than when they were shown on TBS.
  Write us again next week, would you? Hopefully we'll have the information
then. Thanks for your patience!

Thanks for writing and stay tooned!
Cartoon Network>>

Lt FFeral_at_aol.com
Melissa 'Anne Phibian' Anne "Jump Forrest, Jump!!!"
Kris on FurToonia