Re: What's Up With Dogs?

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 1996 20:54:39 -0800

>More stuff from Cartoon Network concerning SK:
>
><< Hiya!
>
> Well, as you probably know by now, SWAT Kats is now being shown only on
>Saturdays at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
> We're still trying to find out about why episodes of SWAT Kats shown here
>on Cartoon Network differ than when they were shown on TBS.

Huh....wha...? How do the ones shown on TCN (which I'm legally prevented from
getting) differ from the versions shown on TBS? The only thing I can think of
at the moment is that the "Secret Files of the Swat Kats" interstitials were replaced
with those abominable "We Are Cartoons" things. Also, they evidently don't know
about the "Kats Eye News Special Report" compilation ep that contains the SKIQ
thing.