Re: A name for the kat planet.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 1996 13:30:30 +0700

>On Fri, 12 Jan 1996, Edo Andromedo wrote:
>
>> Since that the possibilities that the SwatKats do live in an another planet
>> is very high, how about if we give it a name?
>
>Hows about Puddy?

Hmmm, interesting name, does anybody here want to comment on this name?

Oh yeah, few more name:

Caldoria
Charon - I still think that this is a good name.
Calisto - Taken from the name of one of Jupiter moon
Gaia

The message below is for Terra Chang:

Sorry Terra, but "Terra" does means ground, Earth, land, etc. So I think
that it is perfect name for the kat planet, beside, it is a good name. :-)
Of course if you don't want name to be mention on this thread, I promise
not to mention it again.