Re: Razor and Callista

From: B-ko Daitokuji <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 22:15:57 -0800

At 12:28 AM 1/13/96 +0700, you wrote:
>>>(BTW, this Razor's eye-slots turning to "hearts" is something
>>>that you would likely to find in "SM".)
>>
>>Heh. Actually, when I saw my canned copy of the "Bride" ep,
>>I'd just finished watching "Sailor Moon" and thought much the
>>same thing.

I've never seen Sailor Moon, but it could be a good thing! I have it's intro
starting up my computer rather than my SWAT Kat stuff forced onto floppies
by.... ME! I might change my mind if I watch Sailor Moon, so you bet it's good!

>Just as long jake and Chance doesn't decided to make a glovatrix that shoot
>out Roses, I think that the SwatKats could avoid being a clone (Matt, if
>you still decided to draw the guys in that way, just don't try to give them
>a mask - OK? :)).

Awww, come on! Jake looks cute (cool) in a mask! Don't ask for comments!

>BTW, I always wonder, who is the worst Ice-skater on MegaKat city? Oh yeah,
>one more thing, you guys always saying not knowing true identity thing,
>lets start this topic again by comparing SK identity with SM identity.

TED, my idol! No. I think T-Bone would be the worst. Somehow, I DON'T see
him out in places like that!

>T-Bone is mad because Razor is getting all the
>attention from the Queen, and think that Razor is deviating from his duty
>as a SwatKat (And he's right.), what will happen if this happen again?

Well, Callista is a girl that most might go for, so there!

>Oh yeah, I need one information to aid on my story, will T-Bone and Razor
>act the same if they meet another lady that look like Briggs?

They will act probably the same way T-Bone acted when Razor was getting all
of Callista's attention.

B-ko Daitokuji
SWAT Kat Extremist.