A name for the kat planet.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 18:58:50 +0700

Since that the possibilities that the SwatKats do live in an another planet
is very high, how about if we give it a name?

Here are some of the name:
Mega - Because the influence the word of "Mega" on the series.
Terra- Some sentient being does call Earth in the name of Terra, and the
kats society is paralel to humans society.
Anything that started with a "C"- Since that the letter "C" has some
meaning for the katkind.
Anything that started with a "K"- Since that the letter "K" has some
meaning for the katkind.
Anyname that has relation to cat name.

Ok, I think this is enough for now, does anyone want to add more to this list?