Re: A name for the kat planet.

From: MATT WEBER <matt_w_at_mci.newscorp.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 18:42:01 -0500 (EST)

>> Here a few more name for the kat planet:

Heh. I've been giving this some thought. (yeah, uh-oh!) What if Katkind
were actually on Earth!? Several thousand years in the future (from our
time). For example, human-kind is wiped out by a nuclear war in the future
and cats evolve into Kats over the centuries. Those of you who are fans of
the Planet of the Apes movies know what I'm talking about. The nuclear war
would explain the yellow & green sky, why there is little other animal life
& how the kats can always handle a reactor breach so easily.

Just some speculation!

 play: matt_w_at_mci.newscorp.com work: mweber_at_schoolcraft.cc.mi.us
      Purrcy on IRC #swatkats channel & soon to be on Furtoonia
        SWAT KATS: The Radical Squadron: The Radical Fan Club