Re: Animation

From: MATT WEBER <matt_w_at_mci.newscorp.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 19:01:41 -0500 (EST)

[References to "Deadly Pyramid"]
>*EXACTLY* the scene I was thinking of when I mentioned
>my dislikes. It seems simply "wrong" somehow, but I've
>never really been able to qualify it further until just
>now.

I think it's their eyes that really make it obvious someone was either not
following the style guide, or someone decided to change it. Notice how
rounded they are on the upper part of the eyes -- it just doesn't look.. right.

IMO, the best look for the Kats and my favorite episode of all is from
"Metal Urgency". The guys aren't overly cartoonish, but aren't anime-ish
either. I think it's a perfect blend of both and captures their characters
well. Mook did an exemplary job on this episode!

 play: matt_w_at_mci.newscorp.com work: mweber_at_schoolcraft.cc.mi.us
      Purrcy on IRC #swatkats channel & soon to be on Furtoonia
        SWAT KATS: The Radical Squadron: The Radical Fan Club