Re: Can the TurboKat go re-entry?

From: MATT WEBER <matt_w_at_mci.newscorp.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 19:13:31 -0500 (EST)

>Well, he did say it's a sub-orbital mode, and not an orbital mode. So maybe
>it was design for only manuevering in a thin air or no air enviroment. I do
>have some fanfic story when the SwatKats have to destroy a jump gate to
>prevent the aliens coming to the Kat planet. The problem is, I don't know
>that is the TurboKat can handle medium space travel.

Why not? I'm sure Razor could use parts from the scrapped out "Macrobots
designed to explore other planets." And there must be some left over stuff
from some MASA salvage. Don't forget -- fanfic allows you to use your
imagination..

>Hmmm, I wonder why they come back to the mothership and not to MegaKat

I'd guess to pick up Felina. We can't leave her behind, can we?

 play: matt_w_at_mci.newscorp.com work: mweber_at_schoolcraft.cc.mi.us
      Purrcy on IRC #swatkats channel & soon to be on Furtoonia
        SWAT KATS: The Radical Squadron: The Radical Fan Club