Re: A name for the kat planet.

From: B-ko Daitokuji <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 13:29:28 -0800

At 11:40 PM 1/13/96 -0500, you wrote:

>>>Hows about Puddy?
>
>Where's Tweety? ;)

gone to lunch.

>>Caldoria

"trippy!" (Message from one of my weirder friends)

>>Charon - I still think that this is a good name.

Me too, but sounds a lot like sharin' (I've had enough of that word!)

>>Calisto - Taken from the name of one of Jupiter moon

Why are we using Jupiter's moons for a name anyway?

>>Gaia

sounds a bit mystical, but primative.

>Charon - The name of Pluto's moon

Where's Mickey's Moon?

>Gaia - Ugh! Too reminscent of Cpt. Planet! <ack!>

YES!! I AGREE!!! TO HELL WITH CPT. PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!

>How 'bout Megaluna (for you classic sci-fi fans!)

That one has potential. I LIKE IT!
"That name ROCKS!!!" A quote on this subject from a future Katalyst,
LouAllen Wheeler
que? what? Yes, get on, LouAllen, but DON'T MESS UP MY MAIL, YOU MAKE ME
LOOK NORMAL!!

B-ko Daitokuji
SWAT Kat Extremist
and of course, LouAllen, future list member.