Re: Married?

From: B-ko Daitokuji <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 22:30:05 -0800

>>>But Jake? I seriously can't see him marrying either female mentioned
>>>above.Sure, he can be a wild guy when he wants to be, but generally he's
>>>pretty calm and peaceful. I don't think he'd marry a violent person
>>>like Felina for a side he shows only once or twice per episode.
>
>Oooooo, don't tell Courtney that. Today in school she kept telling me
>whenever I didn't want to do something for her: "Do it for Jake!" (Don't
>tell her I said this, but I think she's really got a crush on Jake!)

Well I can relate (no comment) with influence. Heck, I've got a crush on
B-ko Daitokuji from Project A-ko for crying out loud! Why not have Jake and
Courtney go out together "A tribute to Courtney"..... No! Bad idea. sorry.

>>Felina would marry somebody, but Jake is not the guy that she would marry
>>to, Jake is just too commited to Chance and the SwatKats. BTW, I don't
>>think that Felina is that violent, she just handle things differently.

It's only certian. Just exploring her personaliaty, you can see that she
really would marry someone in her life, or am I comfusing Felina with Miss
Aumi, A-ko, B-ko, and C-ko's teacher? No. That guy was in love with C-ko
along with B-ko. Yeah! I'm right.

>>But Sinian is dedicating his whole life to science, beside, she is too old
>>for either Jake and Chance.

Ditto

>But how do we know her age? It's one of those really unsolvable mysteries of
>the kat universe.

T-Bone's older than Razor and both 'Kats are in their mid twenties. I
estimate T-Bone being 26 and Razor 24.

>>Jake Clawson: Nice guy, but not the type that a girl would marry to,
>>beside, his best companion in life is T-Bone, Chance, and Razor.

T-Bone and Chance are one. Razor and Jake are one, or am I getting my
signals crossed. Another Anti-SWAT Kats virus sent by Ted?

>>Chance Furlong: Not a girl in her right mind would marry him, beside, his
>>best companion in life is Razor, Jake, and T-Bone.

I can't agree more.

>Sounds like me, except I'm a girl and I don't have Jake/Razor.

Sounds like me too, except I'm a guy and I don't have Jake/Razor and I
already have a girl friend, so ha!

>>Comments?
>
>I've got too many on this group already. Bye. :)
>

>Terra Chang,
>Swat Kats fan,
>writer,
>nice person, (really, I am!)
>totally crazy.

B-ko Daitokuji
Many personality relations to the anime actress.
SWAT Kat Extremist