Question about the Deputy Mayor

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 22:16:24 +0700

Hi,I'm new at this thing SwatKats, as matter a fact the first episode of
SwatKats I saw is a few month ago, and so as a newbie it seems natural that
I asked a lot of question, here's my question about the Deputy Mayor:

How old is she ? IMHO I personaly think that she are much older than Razor
or T-Bone.

How does she keep her glasses from falling ? Are they glued ? or her hair
is so thick that glasses just stick there ?

Does she always wear the same dress in every episode ? The only other dress
I saw is the one that her past counterpart wear.

How do you spell her fullname and nickname ? I never could figure if it's
Callie or Kally.

Does she has home ? I only saw her at city hall.

BTW is there more character in the good guys side beside Ann Gora,
Commander Ferral, Cybotron, Fellina Ferral, Razor, T-Bone, The Archaelogy
Doctor, The Deputy Mayor, The Deputy Mayor past counterpart, The Proffesor,
Lt.Steel, and Mayor Manx ?