Re: Question about the Deputy Mayor

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 1995 16:03:05 -0800

This was apparently meant for the list, so..here goes!

>Date: Sun, 26 Nov 1995 06:22:36 +0700
>To: chance_at_unix.infoserve.net
>From: macsonic_at_rad.net.id (Edo Andromedo)
>Subject: Re: Question about the Deputy Mayor
>
>>They fell off in "The Deadly Pyramid",
>
>They also fell off in "The Metalikats".

>>Outside "business hours", she hasn't been seen anywhere other than City
>>Hall (to
>>my recollection). She *must* sleep somewhere - the car is too cramped, and
>>the Garage is off-limits because it's a family show.
>
>So does it means that Callie house will remain one of SwatKats mysteries ?
>Just like her glasses ?

>>Yep. Her regular Kamera-Kat is named "Rob", I think.
>>Lt. Steel inhabits a rather grey area as regards good kat/bad kat status.
>>He _could_ be a cool character if he >wasn't such a ambitious sod -
>
>I think that Steel maybe just fall in the same catagory as Manx, likeable
>but never going to mount to anything.
>
>>and, is it just me, or does Steel look more Fox than Kat?
>
>Yes, you're right, Steel look more like a Fox instead of a Kat, maybe it
>just because of his personalities.
>
>>I gather the "Professor" mentioned in the honor roll above refers to Hackle?
>
>Yes, that's him all right.
>
>>Hackle, though undoubtedly a "good kat" deep down, was also responsible
>>for creating Mac and Molly
>>Metallikat (nee "Mange"),
>
>Well, he doesn't create them, he just give them a new body, and he also
>create Cybotron (A friendly fellow if I might add :-) ).
>
>>and the Giant Military Robots (call 'em "zords" and I'll lock you in a
>>room with Burke and Murray) which trashed >MegaKat city in "Metal
>>Urgency".
>
>I never meet Burke and Murray, but my Kat senses says that if I meet them,
>I should run to a radius of 10 km from them. :-)
>
>>You also get a glimpse of Hackle's vast collection of nifty weapons during
>>a shot in
>>"The Metallikats" (though mine is similar, and I'm *definitely* a good 'Kat).
>
>He aren't producing them anymore and the Metalikat took all of them, BTW
>he's now devoting all his invention to the good of Katkind. (Ok, I'm
>defending him, but he's one of my favorite charachter)
>
>>Oh yeah, silly point of anality, but it's "Feral" with a single "r", and
>>the word actually
>>means "wild and unkempt" outside of it's connection with the Kat names
>
>Thanks, maybe if I watch "The Wrath of Dark Kat" again I will know he's
>name correctly.(Steel throw out Feral name plate from his desk on that
>episode)
>
>>(though it seems to suite Felina to a T...)
>
>Why ?

SwatKats fans: Series' creators holding free Draw for Original Art! Send a
postcard (or even an empty envelope) with your name and return address to:
SWATKATS DRAW, 15460 Sherman Way #1-310, Van Nuys CA,
USA 91406. (Draw closes Dec. 1st, 1995. BIGSIG copyright Ricky Foltz)