Re: Question about the Deputy Mayor

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 09:52:48 +0700

>>> The typical Japanese stereotype of kats and people IS, in
>>>fact, huge hair, and large eyes. SWAT Kats Dosn't show this
>>>as much, because it has an unfortionate American influence _at_@@@8)
>>
>>Ahem? Excuse me? Unfortunate?
>
>_Some_ anime fans are animation bigots, looking down with disdain
>upon non-Japanese animation. Pay it no mind.

Yes, some people does that sometimes. (Of course I take any animation that
I can watch, I don't care where they come from, as along it's good :-) )

>Ed

Ok, now that the animation warfare is ending, let's we talk about Callie
and Felina, which episode that you think that they give their best
perfomance ?