Introducing a new member

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 1995 16:14:58 -0600 (CST)

Hi. It's me again. My friend Courtney Farris (who wrote Razor's Nemisis,
which I am TRYING to transfer into the computer.) wants to join our group.
She has AOL, but it's so old she can't get into Netscape.:( She (and I) were
wondering if she could become an honarary member of our newsgroup? She
REALLY likes the Swat Kats, and since she has more time than I do, she will
be contributing to the story site a great deal. I will have to transfer them
to the computer and send them to Rat.<insert terrified and ehausted whimper
here:> Anyhoo, is that alright? Chance? Anyone? Is this okay?

'kay bye.
               Terra