Re: Question about the Deputy Mayor

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 1995 06:49:42 +0700

>>>How old is she ? IMHO I personaly think that she are much older
>
>I suspect Razor's 24 (In my Midnight Magic 2, he turns 25, though)

I agree with you on this.

> Callie's 25

Yes I agree on this on "The Metalikats" episode, but is hard to believe
that someone that old could quickly become a Deputy Mayor, although Manx
maybe doesn't care about age. :-) (My age calculation went wild when I saw
her at "Mutation City", she looks like in her early 30's on that episode)

> and T-bone's 26

I agree with you on this too.

PS: Maybe we aren't suppose to talk about Calllie age, after all it isn't
very polite to talk about a Lady age. ;-)