Re: List Server FOUND!

From: Ratman <rat_at_rat.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 21:50:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 6 Jun 1996, Robert Haynie wrote:

> (large announcement snipped...)
> That's GOOD news. Um... Btu how do we find out about it? ratman,
> can you tell us when it's up? (Like an emailed announcement? If, of
> course, it is not too much trouble... And also, of course, where.)
> thaankfully, rob

I have nothing to do with it. But I did make a web page to help people
find new lists after they get set up.
I've heard several people say already that they are going to setup new
lists, but so far have not seen a single person say they have a working
list right now.
If I am wrong, someone please correct me.