G'bye dudes! (fwd)

From: Ratman <rat_at_rat.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 21:39:39 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 1996 18:55:21 -0600
From: Amy Lawson <lawsg_at_sasknet.sk.ca>
To: sonic_at_lists.mv.net
Subject: G'bye dudes!

Yo, fellow Sonic the Hedgehog followers.
This is my first (and may be last) post. I just joined it, and now it
gets closed down. Funny, huh? Remind me to laugh.
I guess I got some goodbyes to give, so here they are.

Rat, thanks for having this list. I know you put up with a lotta
rat-bashing, even though the other guys who flamed you really had no
right. You gave them thier darn list, you have every right to take it
back from them! However, I'd REALLY like it if it could stay a LITTTLE
longer, PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!

For everyone else, goodbye. I'm glad I was on this list, and boy am I
glad you all did too, it wouldn't be the same.............

For everyone listening, my family page is up. but I am taking a servey
for my page to see, out of the F.Fs, who everyone likes to most. I've
got four replyies so far, and you can E-Mail me sepertly if you'd like.
lawsg_at_sasknet.sk.ca
My family page is up. I'm working on a Sonic the Hedgehog page. I have
some stories to use, if you have any links you love, stories you wrote
or a comment, E-Mail mee with the atttachment. I will try to respond as
soon as possible.

Well, bye rat, bye Thad 'X' Boyad, bye Ken Penders, bye Joe, bye anybody
else out there, It's been nice knowing you!

(: Smile! It's still up there, it's the mailing list from the sky!

Son+ Sal-/+ Bun++ Dul+ Ant+++ Rot+ Amy+/- Mailing list++++++++++++++++++

Bye, g'bye, see you around, keep in touch!
-KIX CATT.