Re: The Termination of This List (fwd)

From: Ratman <rat_at_rat.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 21:44:42 -0400 (EDT)

I wasn't going to forward this since it makes people want to reply to it, but
what the hell, it's a "goodbye" message. And it's someone that's actually
defending me, and these are so rare, I may as well let these get posted.

Rememeber, don't bother posting a reply since I probably won't forward it
to the list. Only goodbyes and advertisements for new lists.