Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: sonic list shutting down

From: Eric Goodwin <sirkain_at_mnsinc.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 11:13:39 GMT

At 09:34 AM 6/3/96 -0400, you wrote:
>After thinking about it more, I think I'd like to shut the sonic list down.
>I'll shut it down this weekend, so you all have a week to say your goodbyes
>or whatever.
>
>The list started on 2/95, back when new episodes of the sat AM cartoon
>were being made, and we had lots to talk about. The Sat AM cartoon is
>actually what got me personally into it, and motivated me to start this.
>But now, all we've got left is fanfic, and the comics. I just don't feel
>it's worth it reading this list anymore. And come on, if you've read some
>of the recent posts, you're probably agreeing with me.
OK, then I bring this question up: How are the writers to going ot be able
ot get people to check out their stories, if there is no mailing list? how
are others to know when new stories are added? And, where are we to direct
them to? Bookshire? I would like someday to have some kinda network to where
the writers and the person running the web page can keep in touch.

Sir Kain

E-mail: sirkain_at_mnsinc.com