IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: sonic list shutting down

From: Ratman <rat_at_rat.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 09:34:52 -0400 (EDT)

After thinking about it more, I think I'd like to shut the sonic list down.
I'll shut it down this weekend, so you all have a week to say your goodbyes
or whatever.

The list started on 2/95, back when new episodes of the sat AM cartoon
were being made, and we had lots to talk about. The Sat AM cartoon is
actually what got me personally into it, and motivated me to start this.
But now, all we've got left is fanfic, and the comics. I just don't feel
it's worth it reading this list anymore. And come on, if you've read some
of the recent posts, you're probably agreeing with me.

Those are my reasons, and this is not open for debate.

And I do encourage you to use the alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog newsgroup. If your
internet provider does not carry it, tell them to! It's very easy to add
newsgroups, so they have no excuse.