Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: sonic list shutting down

From: <KenP7672_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 12:02:52 -0400

Due to the list shutting down, if anyone has any questions or wishes to
comment on the SONIC comics published by Archie, you may write to me at

              KenP7672_at_Aol.com

One note: because of my position as writer on the SONIC and SONIC-related
series, I cannot read or comment on any fan-fiction whatsoever. My apologies
for this, but I'm sure the reasons are obvious.

Ken