this list

From: Ratman <rat_at_rat.org>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 1996 18:30:38 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 2 Jun 1996, Dan Drazen wrote:

> > DID YOU LIKE THE SONIC STORY BLOODLINES??? I THOUGHT IT ROCKED!! IT MADE ME
> > CRY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
>
> Thanks.

You guys have no idea how close I am to shutting down this list.
With every stupid post, I get closer to that point.
I'm not talking about that rude obnoxious guy, I'm talking about the
regular posters. If all you have to say is "thanks", it's noise.

There just isn't any reason for this list if it's going to be filled with
useless crap.

Something you should keep in mind, is there is a newsgroup for Sonic called
alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog
so I don't feel all that bad about shutting this down.